Albany-Tula Alliance exists solely through the volunteerism and donations of ordinary citizens and sponsors in the local business community. Many Capital Region residents, educators, artists, and business leaders have discovered comeraderie and personal and professional growth through their involvement with us. There are many ways to get involved!
We Welcome New Volunteers!
The Alliance is growing and changing. We need the participation of lots of people to keep fresh ideas and programs flowing. Students, young professionals, singles, couples, families, retirees, educators, business men and women, engineers, blue-collar workers, health professionals, scientists, and politicians. We need you all! here are just some of the ways you can get involved:
- Host Russian visitors in their homes and/or helping to transport them during their visits here.
- Help us raise funds by finding and applying for grants for our programs.
- Help us maintain our informational Website and social media sites.
- Distribute posters or flyers for our events in local communities (schools, libraries, coffee shops, places of worship).
- Help us with the details of a particular event, such as planning, setup, teardown, usher, etc.
- Getting involved in one or more of our Program Committees: Education & Culture. Business, Health & Environment, PR, or Development.
If you are interested in providing a homestay or transportation help for a visitor or in distributing flyers, please take a moment to print out and fill in our Hosting Help for Russian Visitors Form. You can fax or mail it in to the address shown on the form. For any volunteer idea, you can also simply contact our volunteer coordinator Mary Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another way to participate is by giving a tax-deductible donation to the Albany-Tula Alliance to support our programming. We are a registered as a charitable organization in the state of New York. All contributions are tax deductible. We rely on the generosity of the generous citizens of the Capital Region for all of our programming. More>>
Sponsor Events or Programs.
Businesses can reap the benefits of corporate sponsorships, which include various forms of recognition to a broad and growing base of the Capital Region’s most educated and active citizens. More>>