A major part of our Sister City relationship with Tula, Russia focuses on opportunities for young people in both cities. To help us continue our educational and cross-cultural programs, we are launching a new sponsorship campaign for called “Sponsor a Student.”
Our goal is to raise $25,000 to:
- Plan and implement our Biennial Russian Essay Contest this Spring 2014 and send two winning students to Tula for 7-10 days.
- Create the infrastructure for the new Career Fellowship program for graduating college seniors interested in a professional internship in our sister city.
How to Become a Sponsor
We welcome corporate gifts and sponsorships at any level. For all donations over $500, we provide acknowledgement in the form of:
- Prominent placement of your logo, and a link to your company, on our Website.
- Inclusion of your logo or name in all press releases, emails, flyers, or other promotional materials concerning these programs.
- Special mention of your support at all events organized for the students and their families and teachers, and opportunities to meet them personally.
Albany Tula Alliance is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.